Sunday, June 21, 2020

Review: Fighting Skills of the SAS and Special Forces

Fighting Skills of the SAS and Special Forces Fighting Skills of the SAS and Special Forces by Terence White
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Hooter: Basic manual on military strategies at a micro level.

The basic technical manual for a soldier in terms of drills on land, water and air. Obviously if you are a soldier, you already know this and if you are civilian, you probably won't be using this unless you going to write a book and need factuals. I am sure techniques have grown leaps and bounds since this book was published but was a good starter kit on terminology. Probably try to figure these out the next time I catch a war movie. Though going through this reminded me of the good old days of reading a textbook.


View all my reviews

No comments: